Friday 10 June 2011

Lottery Win!

Someone (Miss S.) that was helping me with the vedic lottery strategy calculations played some of the numbers in this Wednesday's draw and had three hits and won some money. The calculations were not fully complete and so she was only using some small part of it to come up with few numbers. She is now convinced there is something to this vedic lottery strategy and has kindly offered to work on the calculations in as much free time as she can devote to it. One of the interesting things I have discovered from my chat with Miss S, is that part of the calculations rely on combining astronomical calculations and past lottery numbers. I had not even picked that up which shows I had not really digested everything from the notes (despite what the University Professor told me regarding the Sanskrit Codea).

I hope to provide more updates very soon.  Meanwhile if you do wish to try out a proven method of lottery winning you can try this method. This does require a small purchase but this is easily outweighed by your winnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment