Wednesday 1 June 2011

Lottery Strategy: Update

I wanted to report back about my first trial of the lottery system which I mentioned in a previous blog. I attempted to do the calculations myself and purchased a lottery ticket last week. I had two hits on the lottery numbers, and the four other numbers were all one number distance apart from the actual numbers. I think that I must have had a flaw in my calculations and/or my understanding of the instructions that had been provided to me. As I had stated before my math is not that great. However I was eager to have a go myself to see how far I could take things. So it looks like I may require some help with calculations as well as a double check of the instructions that had been given to me. At this point I do think that two hits is not so bad. I hope once I have some help on my calculations I may get more hits on the numbers. I will keep you all informed about what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment